Wednesday, April 26, 2017

www.cool-outlet.com adidas shoes xhi181

adidas outlet,If thirty-six main is used to gather to restore vitality, then seventy-two deputy, is used to consume these vitality. Yun Chen Yun Chen they hear the body of a large circle of the week to withstand the wound circle, have faded, to know the more tedious intensive meridians after injury, the more difficult to recover, the consequences are likely to Yun Chen no longer 'floating' Not up. Yes, the results they have seen, Yun Chen disappeared from their eyes the moment, their mood can not be described as shocked. Yes ah, heart Chen brother, you escape Jian Qi, the wind of the cry, we do not see clearly, how from here to where it?

nike outlet,Yun Jing such a say, others are eager to look at Yun Chen, they are very want to know, Yun Chen 'disappear' moment, went there. Yun Chen nodded, I know you are practicing dodge snow in the 'Gone with the Wind', you are all worthy of my trust, I hope the next I said, in addition to our six, without my permission, do not say Listen to anyone, including your master. Cloud Chen finished scanning the room again five women, until they slightly embarrassed nod, only to continue: until today, I really believe that 'Gone with the Wind' is a hundred years ago, Cloud City were able to flourish the fundamental, At that moment, I did not disappear, but my speed more than your eyes catch the limit, so you do not see, I call it absolute speed, the so-called absolute speed, my understanding is, than we can imagine Of the faster.

cheap nike,Five women have a look of surprise, but also understand that if it is 'Gone with the Wind' characteristics, Yun Chen at the time so fast inertia, you want to stabilize the stature and instantly turn back, simply impossible. So this 'absolute speed' in the characteristics of the floating appears, is a matter of course. I now through the expansion of the big circle back to the circle, can only accommodate... Yun Chen thought for a while, said, can only accommodate one-fifth of the total strength of my sea of 鈥嬧€媋ir is the limit, at that moment, I forced perfusion Three-fifths of the body's strength into the big circle of the week by the day, when I looked Jianqi range, I thought I was going to where the results of that moment as the point of jumping between the same space, I reached where, of course, consumption is quite large, equivalent to three-fifths of the strength of the total consumption of energy once empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment